rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Redraptor141 wrote:

Also anyone got any ideas to painting the black trim around the windows? Caught the rear quarter lights one with the sander so just need some touch up really

I’ve been looking at the window surrounds ect, as the newer models have them gloss black with the roof being black aswell.
I’d think there more a satin black, or flat black, either way they’d look good refurbished.
It’s looking good, have you not thought about upgrading the lights to later style ?

Yeh I’ve got a close eye on eBay for a decently priced set, just they seem to carry a premium for the rear lights. The front ones seem to be cheap for aftermarket clears so I’ll add them to my order when I get all the clips and brackets I’ve broken! Need some new rear bumper brackets anyway as they were the only things that have rusted

Which I’m honestly astonished at! Somthing to be said landrover were good at corrosion prevention it seems....... well the day they made my one!

Going to order the U-Pol Raptor bed liner as well as a bloke at work let me have a look at the finish he got on his Wrangler bumpers and it’s pretty good/close to ‘standard’ plastic feel just with a hint of sandpaper! He said it makes a fantastic under body sealant as well so I’m temped to get the large kit and coat the underbody as well