rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Don’t touch the discs, total waste of money, many people have fallen for the dealer software trick, if it was tha easy we’d all have it, I believe that LR dealers are linked into a mainframe.

I have the icarsoft for Renault, and Clip. Out of the two Clip is more useful, Icarsoft will only let you view details and clear fault codes. If thats what you want (and i can't confirm if Icarsoft can do that for the SRS - you'd need to confirm with the seller or manufacturer themselves) then fine, but I wish i'd got Clip first as the Icarsoft unit doesn't completely work as it should do. Nano is a lot more capable, and will handle EKA issues which i'd be fairly certain icarsoft wouldn't be able to do (which given that can leave you stranded would be a reason to have it alone)

Most of the discs you find on eBay are just the very same version of RAVE that I have. Originally RAVE came on 3 CD's each covering different models, there's P38, L322 and Defender on one, Discovery 1, Freelander 1 and Range Rover Classic on the second and Disco 2 and Freelander 2 on the third. I've got all 3 if anyone needs them as they are the original UK versions rather than the version that covers all models which is an amalgamation of the US versions. Not that there is that much difference (as LR obviously couldn't be bothered to amend it too much for the US market) but there are a few slight differences.