rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Hi all, just came across this doing a search and seems a good site.
I have a P38 Holland and Holland and a disco td5,had a few Classics petrol and diesel. Do all the work myself, so hope I can be of some use...
I have a hawkeye with P38 , TD5 defender and td5 disco on it
Live Tyneside way

Welcome Pete, you've found the best forum for the P38 and another H&H owner too. Like you, I do all my own work and have owned a Classic LSE in the past as well. Never owned a diesel but did have a 200 TDi Disco 1 and a TD5 as company vehicles a few years ago.

Hi Pete and welcome :)
I'm about an hour south of you down the A19 - and jealous of your Holland and Holland!
Best of luck!

Welcome Pete- As a new P38 owner myself I can tell you-- the members on this forum are willing to help with any problem/issue/question you ask about-- and are gracious when they do.

I also finally bought a P38-- only because I found a shabby Holland and Holland and could not restrain myself. It has been a few months of replacing and fixing bits but it will soon be on the road full time- thanks to the help I have received from forum members.

If you need/wish to refinish your wood yourself I can give you a few tips on how I refinished mine. My wood was very bad which was the only reason I chose to do it. If yours has the slight yellowed top coat cracking you may not feel the need. Mine now looks great and aside from your time it only cost me about $40 total- rather than the $3000 I was quoted from a classic car wood trim refinisher in the US. They even hinted that they may not even wish to attempt it after examining the pieces.

Thanks for all the words of welcome, be nice to see another Holland never seen one apart from mine .

Problem you have at the moment is that both of the other H&H owners on here are in the US.......

Hi and welcome :)