rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Very happy to host a pub meet. I'm a couple of miles from Dorking. Reasonable amount of parking space so why not?

So, it's been a while.

It's getting to that stage when I have to try and start it.

Thanks to DavidH for the supply of an early LH ride height sensor now nestled in its half a dark choocolate Easter egg.

enter image description here

As an excuse to buy some hog ring pliers I wrestled with the passenger seat cushion element.

The rear screen managed to break itself -- well OK I dropped a centre punch on it and the new screen from Pilkingtons was too wide and the rubber side trin caught on the E post trim. They are sending one from a different batch to see if that fits better.

Having finally got the sunroof sorted the head lining has gone back in and the grab handles relented eventually with this encouragement.

The gearbox oil cooler pipe was a saga in itself in that the LR supplied pipe had the wrong nut. I think I put that in another post. Britcar were brilliant and got the problem sorted by using part of an engine oil cooler pipe.

The underside is looking a bit tidier than when I started.

Front suspension, steering and arch guards are in.

Now we are in Tier 4 there is no reason not to get on with it and order some brave pills before turning the key. Thank you to everyone who has provided advice and answers to even the dumbest questions.

She looks mint 👍

men looks like new ... keep going when is possible!