rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Hi, I came across the 50th anniversary badges found on some 1998 LR Models, I am searching for the side wing Badges, like my avatar (or any other 50th badge).
Please remember this Post, when You are next time in a breaker yard ... they can be found on Discoverys (as a lucky fellow Greece P38 friend got them)
Of course will pay them, they are only available for silly money on ebay ... being a P38 driver / owner I'm crazy, but `nough is ´nough ;-)

Dear All,
I am in the market to buy a UK passenger side (left ) rear quarter window with its preferably good non weathered surrounding trim, in optikool.
It will have to be cut out as they are bonded to the body side frames.

Too far to help ... :-)

I've got my seats sorted out, it is time to start clearing trim items ... now that the specter of a hard brexit seems dispelled, it means if somebody wants something I can ship it ....
From my donor I've got nice set of skins in grey (Dark Granite), I can give only the skins, the foams, even the seat bases and backs (electric with memory post-99), but the weight might make it unreasonable.
Being a LHD car, the good about it is that the the seats are ideal for an UK driver ....
Door cards are also in great shape and with the HK speakers and leather.
I also got a couple of Lightstone items, but still need to sort them out.
As always, the boss said "mates rates" and I oblige :-)
Some photos ...

enter image description here

some more ...

Would it not be better to have a separate sub-forum for this.
You can then have separate posts for each item allowing a much easier time of it.

Just my thoughts :)

Anyone interested in a set of 4 Proline alloys. 8x18
Fit both p38 and disco2.

Looking at £100 For 4. Collection only from Boston Lincolnshire.

Photos to follow.

There are tyres on them, but knackered.

Those wheels are Prosport 16" not Hurricanes ( 18") 👍

Oops, my bad. They are however 18in

Edited to correct.

No worries mate 👍

Yeah, Proline, ANR4849 which is probably cast into the inside.

Any very very very kind soul that would be willing to endeavor in getting this item from this fella in Worcester, put it in a box or wrap it, and send it to my courier in Dartford, Kent?
Certainly all costs would be covered, and whatever compensation (if liiiiitle!!) will be covered as well :-)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144117833343?hash=item218e179e7f:g:IkIAAOSwAEdg9Bm3

Reason is ... is considerably lower than most places that sell this online, I guess also because of the collection in person requirement ...

Thanks!

Both Richard and Leolito know my problem - In Southern Spain with b*ed gearbox on my 1998/9 P38 4.0 L Range Rover. I know Ashcroft are recommended but returning old one and getting replacement to here seems expensive and difficult. I need to replace the link chain in Transfer box or replace whole box as well. Any one have any suggestions please ?

I have a Hurricane alloy SW london, decent condition (was refurb'd at some point) and almost brand new tyre. It came to me as an un-matching spare, but was probably mounted incorrectly as it has a slow puncture... 20 quid, just bored of it lying around : o)

Dear All,
Does anyone have a spare set of the black plastic buttons you press to release the rear seats?
Happy to pay postage etc.

Wandering out of P38 territory, I have a friend with a 1992 Classic and his daughter got hit by a bonehead, damaging the front right area (driver's side for you that drive on the wrong side of the road).
We managed to find everything but the indicator ... they seem hard to come by at a decent price. Anyone has one laying around?

I can supply new front indicators complete for a classic PRC5575 but they are AUD $175 plus postage to you, if that is of any use.

hi folks sorry not p38 related
I've got a 2006 RRS I'm on the look out for a detachable towbar if someone knows where I would be best to source one.
I've tried local breakers and they seem to sell quicker than hot cakes at the minute.
I'm based in Norfolk if that helps

They are also ridiculously expensive. A mate recently bought an 2005 RRS with the intention of using it to tow his caravan. Only to discover that although it has a towbar, it doesn't have the detachable ball.....