rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Time has come to part ways with the LINLEY.
I will be advertising it in the coming months once I figure out the best platform to do so.
“What are you selling it?” I hear you ask …. Simple reason is that I have put 21 miles on it since it was fully refurbished a number of years ago and it just sits in our garage, covered with a car bag and that’s it. I never drive it, because of its rarity, and only get to look at it once a month when I remove the car cover to start her.
I’ve no idea of its value or the market for such a vehicle but I’m sure time will tell. It was never bought as an investment opportunity but rather to rescue what was a piece of Landrover history that was falling by the wayside. Now she is completely refurbished and I’ve had the pleasure of rescuing her its time to pass her on to someone who has an interest in owning an “only one ever built” vehicle.
Stay tuned…

Knowing the prices some have paid for what I would only describe as 'very nice but not perfect' examples, your one of a kind should fetch 6 figures easily.

Do you know who the original owner was? The more famous, I suspect the more value.

I doubt it would make a difference who has owned it, although it is believed it was owned at one time by Brad Pitt who gave it to Jennifer Aniston. They only built 6 Linley's and only 1 in LHD, the one spoken about here Of the other 5, one was stolen and disappeared and the others are all accounted for. See https://howmanymade.co.uk/2016/10/31/range-rover-linley/

That information could make it worth a lot more. Maybe a little different, but I know of a Harley that had been owned by Elvis that sold for US$750,000.

I think the provenance of the car would make a big difference to the price. Particularly if you could get photos of the two of them alongside the car.
Jay Leno also immediately came to mind. He definitely doesn't have one in his collection as there is only one in existence. Small change for him.

Jay Leno is the one who bought the Harley that I mentioned above.