rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Aye, it's a bit of a pain in the arse. You need to upload the photo somewhere, then paste the link in.

It's been on my list pretty much since the site started...

I upload to Imgur, right click my image there and copy image address.

I then paste that URL in to the forum when asked after clicking the image attachment button.

I tried Google Images too and it doesn't like the URL so doesn't show the photo. I'm using Imgur too, free and loads of storage. In fact, even my animated gif avatar is a link to it on Imgur.

Only thing is with IMGUR is that Vodafone firewall it. Not just on mobile devices, they also firewall it on their home broadband. I can't upload to it in anyway. The firewall isn't local either, I use my own router. I was able to upload once but dammed if I can remember where or how.

Really? That's odd.

Do you have any settings in your router to stop that happening?

Rcutler wrote:

Only thing is with IMGUR is that Vodafone firewall it. Not just on mobile devices, they also firewall it on their home broadband. I can't upload to it in anyway. The firewall isn't local either, I use my own router. I was able to upload once but dammed if I can remember where or how.

Changing your DNS in your router from Vodafones own to Open DNS or similar should get around their pesky censorship.

Google photos works fine but you need to use this website https://ctrlq.org/google/photos/ which will generate the correct code to use here.
Rob.