rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Hi all, looking at buying an old l322 {to replace my now dead p38} of some sort. the ones i see rarely have gas fitted to them, and after the amount of money the system on my p38 has saved me, looking to fit out again. Only thing is, my tool kit has meccano stamped on it, so self fitting not an option. does any one know who could fit a gas system to the car, and if possible a roundabout figure of costs?
I am not interested in the type, mainly cos i have no idea what they mean, just as long as it works.
Any answers gratefully received.
Ade.

Simon/LPGC is the only installer I know of on here, but it might help to given an idea where you actually are located? Hes in South Elmsall, Yorkshire.

DOH! yep sorry!
I'm in Ipswich in sunny old Suffolk, but strangely enough, will have a car that can go places, well, at least that's the plan. But, being a range rover, things might not be so straight forward, may have to plan the journey in stages, bit like ice ages i guess?

3 hours or 177 miles according to Google. Either find Simon on here and drop him a pm, or have a look at his website and he should be able to help you/Give an idea what your looking at.

http://www.lpgc.co.uk/ is him.

So far this year I've converted about 10 vehicles from Scotland and another 10 from as far South as Devon, London, one from Southampton (out of a total of about 60 I've converted so far this year). The Jag I've just done is from Scarborough (100 miles) and the Elgrand that's just been dropped off for conversion is from Leicester. Got another coming in to convert on Wednesday from relatively nearby Chesterfield. One I'm converting next week is from Aberdeen.