rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

OK it's come to the time I have got off almost all i want from the spare car - and I need to swap the alloys out for something cheap so it can still roll. I have one spare to use, just need to either find 3 more or my other option is what other wheels fit a P38? It doesn't matter about size as long as the PCD/Fit will allow it to roll on to a flat bed!

Hope someone can advise what I could potentially check the Bay of E for?

Thanks,
Adam

Disco 2 and later have the same PCD so you may be able to pick up some steelies on eBay.

Thanks - What is the PCD by the way? That way I can also see if other manufacturers (maybe less desirable) ones might fit?

https://www.westerntowing.co.uk/acatalog/PCD_Calculation.html

Hope that helps - all you need to do is measure the distance between 2 adjacent stud centres and enter that value (and number of studs) and it will give PCD (and popular wheel sizes)

Brill thanks!

http://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Land%20Rover/Range%20Rover%20II%20(1995%20-%202002).html

Ok found out that apparently VW T5 wheels fit? 5*120 with almost same offset. Seen a set of these:
enter image description here

They're local and cheap..... Opinions?

i guess just check the centrebore is at least bigger than stock.

Personally, i wouldnt be spending money on wheels just to scrap it. Either get someone with a HIAB to lift it from your drive, or roll it onto the trailer with the existing wheels then jack it and remove them.

What Aragorn says above is what I'd say as well - even if they knock money off for taking the wheels off it doesn't make any sense to spend money on wheels you don't actually want or need.

When we were trying to get rid of a stripped Focus recently (and this was really stripped - to the point there was no front subframe on it so couldn't be towed etc) the local scrapyard would pick it up, but it was a case of they wouldn't pay anything for it, and couldn't do it right away and would phone back to arrange. We ended up cutting it up with a reciprocating saw (not recommended as it made a right mess, and not an option with a car with a proper chassis) and lifting it in pieces into a trailer and taking it elsewhere after a week as it was in the way - just as we returned from dumping the first lot off the phone rang with the original place I'd phoned with a collection day arranged!

You may find it helps to remove the brakes and sit the wheels on the hubs directly (remove the caliper and brackets and disc etc) particularly if your trying to fit smaller wheels on there.