rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Axle stands sounds a good idea. Easiest to pre set them so the chassis will be at normal height or just above then raise the car on the suspension, push the stands underneath and drop the suspension down. If you've not got suitable stands I'm impressed with the 2 pairs of 6 ton rated ratchet type I got off E-Bay. Came in Wolf branded boxes. About the cheapest ones with locking pin but still decently made with nice big feet. Managed to find some rubber caps for the forks too. Got the 6 ton ones because they are tall enough for working under the car.

If its acceptable to close off the ends of the car port hanging a loosely fitted tarpaulin each end makes big difference to protection. Laced side and top with gaps so the air can vent alongside the car.

Clive

I think you’ve pretty much got it covered, although I’m not sure about completely powering down for that long, would it not be easier to get someone to fire it up each week for 10 minutes. Even move it now and then, just keeps things reasonably clean ( brake discs ) , and freely moving.
Otherwise I agree with Clive, but good luck with any tarpaulin lasting the Cornish breezes you get,,

I'd put axle stands under the axles to take the weight off the tyres so they don't get flat spots and then fit calibration blocks into the bumpstops so the weight of the car is taken on them and not on the bumpstops themselves. Drop the suspension so the car then sits on the blocks. Ordinarily I wouldn't bother with oil down the bores but having recently had an engine rust up due to a valve being open, despite the car being in a garage, it's probably not a bad idea. If it needs to be locked, which I assume it will be, you've got two choices. Hang a battery conditioner on it to keep the battery topped up or lock the car with the bonnet open, disconnect the battery and close the bonnet. When the time comes to connect everything up again, open the drivers door with the key, open the bonnet, lock the drivers door and reconnect the battery. That way it is in the same state when you reconnect as it was when you disconnected, even the fobs should still be in sync.

If you really want to protect it from the elements, one of these https://www.carcoon.com/carcoon-double-skin-outdoor&length=468&make_id=80&model_id=847#listing (if they do one big enough). I went to Somerset last weekend to collect an MGB that had been stored in one for the last year. Not only does it keep the car dry and protected but it even has a built in trickle charger to keep the battery topped up. Not cheap but switched it off, unzipped it, got in the car and it fired up immediately so I could just drive it onto a trailer.

They're pretty much the gold standard...