rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

All was ok yesterday. I drove to the Euro tunnel and just before I got on the train I put rubbish in the bin. I got a strange whiff about an hour before arrival but thought nothing more of it.
Anyway I saw this big red puddle of ATF under the car as I was about to board the train.
I checked underneath and found the pipe coming out from underneath the gearbox had come undone. How? It was fine at 6pm yesterday as I checked for any weeping.

The Euro tunnel recovery towed my car - I did put fuse 11 in - round to the check-in area. I removed the fuse worked through the gears and no nasty noises but it won't vibe out of "select neutral". Hsbc Recovery man bought me ATF and we filled it up. I started the engine went from 3 to R ok when into P it makes a horrible Ducati clutch noise. It will come out of P with no noise.

Anyway it's probably f*#@ed now. Any ideas?

I'm going to look for a replacement great box if that's the consensus.

Someone really doesn't want me to get to France!

Bored now waiting for recovery. 2 hours down......

Sometimes the motor ( I presume it’s a motor ) that sticks it in neutral for towing takes a few attempts before gears again, ask me how I know ! Lol.
Most probably through not being used..
That car is still testing you then.

Well blow me down with a feather. About 8 times trying to clear the neutral warning.
I booked my 12v kettle waiting for recovery and .....

Neutral sign is now gone, Rommel lives!

Boiled the kettle haha

Yes! But I'll win hahahs

Your know that car inside out and back to front soon, and all it’s little quirks, glad your up and running again. 🤞