rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

PART NO.1
The rear wheel cover is held open by a metal bar that slots into a metal “holder” that’s screwed into the cargo floor of the P38. The holder measures about 2” x 4” and is fairly obvious when you open the cover for the spare wheel. I need that part of anyone has one.

PART NO.2
On the rear bumper of the P38 there are two round holes covered by two caps located slightly above the tow hitch receiver. I need four of these caps if anyone has any.

Obviously I will pay for any and all parts.

Thanks
James

You're welcome to part number 1 from mine. As I have the LPG tank in the wheel well, the cover has been cut down the centre so one side can be lifted up and stuff fitted in where the tool carrier would live if it was still there. That means you can't lift the cover and prop it up as it just falls over, it has to be lifted right out to get to anything. As for part 2, both mine and the Ascot have neither there as one has the trailer electrical socket and the other has the LPG filler, although there is one on the SE that I can take off for you as it looks like that is going to be broken for spares anyway.