rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse.
Member
Joined: Feb 24 2017
Posts: 82

....your family recognize you from your knees down more so than your face due to the time you spend under your vehicle.

Member
Joined: Feb 24 2017
Posts: 82

Just trying to start a train of posts here.... feel free to add your own “you know you own a Landrover” comments

Member
avatar
Joined: Dec 30 2015
Posts: 3077

I quite like the one that an Aussie has as his signature: Land Rover - turning drivers into mechanics since 1948.

Member
avatar
Joined: Jan 05 2016
Posts: 832

Gilbertd wrote:

I quite like the one that an Aussie has as his signature: Land Rover - turning drivers into mechanics since 1948.

Is that followed by...

If you want to go to the outback, drive a Land Rover. If you want to come back again, drive a Land Cruiser?

:)

Member
avatar
Joined: Dec 30 2015
Posts: 3077

75% of all Land Rovers ever built are still on the road, the other 25% managed to get home.......

Member
Joined: Feb 24 2017
Posts: 82

Gilbertd, that’s classic....