rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

I’m selling my P38 WESTMINSTER.
I wanted to offer it here on this forum before posting it on eBay over the weekend.
Vehicles paint is original and, as it has been kept in a garage it’s entire life, is in 8/10 condition. The interior is a 9/10 with no sagging headliner, no tears or scratches on the seats and the carpet in excellent shape. The entire AC system has been rebuilt.
The vehicle had been maintained by a Landrover dealership and later by a good quality independent garage. I have a huge file of receipts.
Reason for sale is that I want to repaint my Holland & Holland and focus on that vehicle. The WESTMINSTER deserves a good home.
It’s located in Laurel, Maryland.
I can send photos and details to those who are genuinely interested.
Email me at jmccarthyu3k@yahoo.com

Your problem here is going to be that with a few exceptions the bulk of the members are in the UK. So apart from it having the steering wheel on the wrong side, postage will be a little on the excessive side. However, having seen your cars, if you reckon it is in 8/10 condition, it'll be in 12/10 to everyone else.

Thanks for the words Gilbertd….
She is a very clean example and you are right... postage would make it prohibitive to sell in UK.
Ive listed her on www.ebay.com the usa one...Cheers

Hi Jim--I know Laurel well- I lived in Cheverly MD from '74-2009. I did not dare own a P38 until I retired and had the time to tend to one after I wound down all of my other projects. Also-I now have a huge garage which also played into the decision.

The DC area has a huge number of collector cars---- go to any car and coffee and you will catch the attention of many knowledgeable collectors/gearhead/owners of every machine imaginable. Your P38 Westminster is rare- even in the DC area.