rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

... deep enough to pop my driver's side airbag off its seat.

Yup, despite tackling the Torphichen RTV course and a few of the CCV bits, what eventually gave me a real suspension problem was those good quality South Lanarkshire roads.

And I bet the council will not pay up,, sounds like you need a set of 33 s fitted, lol

Last month I was looking for good big mud tyres, now I'm after a set of Cuthbertson tracks.

It's the English early defences. If you were in South Lanarkshire you were heading south and we thought you were going to invade......

No, we were heading north after a daring raid on the United Soviet States of Newcastle to pick a Fisher Fury up at the docks.

Hmm, that sounds fun. What motor is in it?

Yamaha R1. It's probably more powerful than the one in the Range Rover (almost certainly, given the amount of metal-on-metal mayhem from the camshaft and tappets).

That's the one to have, not some doggy old Ford Zetec (or even worse, a Kent pushrod motor). If it's the right R1 engine (2005 ish), it'll be running 180 bhp at 12,500 rpm. So more power than your V8 is probably producing in something a fifth of the weight. Mental!!

I think the bike would do 0-60 in 2.4 seconds - so a bawhair quicker than just throwing it off a cliff.