rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Hi all,

I'd love someone relatively near me to drive my RR P38

I have no idea what a well sorted P38 feels like. Mine is 4.6 V8 1995 and it is slow, very slow, especially on hills, plus its ride quality is poor.

Hope I'm not the only one in this area ?

kind regards
Neil

If no-one else steps up, I'll be dropping my missus off at Gatwick on the 23rd.

If you fancy heading to Twickenham, I'll be happy to and I'm around most of next week, although Gilbert D taught me all I know, so he is the last word in P38s :o)

I'm in Crowborough which is close to you. But I'm chasing a handling issue myself so trying mine isn't a perfect comparison. But he goes well!

Got a Nanocom (and Lynx) so would be easy enough to to do a diagnostic check.

Up in Scotland next week, back Saturday. Pretty much anytime after would work. Retired old fart so usually available.

Clive

Hi All so far,

Thank you all,

On 23rd I am in Orpington and then dog sitting so not good, thank you so much

I will try Crowborough and then I hope to visit Twickenham, although I normally stay outside of London, but I will visit if I can help my P38

Kind regards
Neil

I'm based in Chailey (and work from here as well) with a Thor 4L and a GEMS 4.6 to hand (both in every day use, the GEMS is my main car). Neither's perfect but the GEMS just got through its second MOT since I bought it (well, barely on emissions - looking into that at the moment). Hardly an expert but if all else fails I'm normally not far from the Lewes/Haywards Heath area most of the time, I keep the Nanocom on-board just in case and have an inspection pit in the shed for going under cars - best tool I've ever had to be honest. There are a few P38's I see fairly regularly around this way, some of them look to be in really good condition - it's inspiration to get on with all the little jobs whilst the weather's not so good.