rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

I had a quick look around but couldn't see any way of getting an email notification if someone replies to a post. I've been very slow responding to a couple of replies. Is this feasible or too much of a problem for the system?
Thanks, David

That's one for Gordon to answer but there is the Track Topic button. No idea what it does or how it works but presumably it does something useful.

It used to work but then it broke and I couldn't get it working again without breaking signups. I'm not 100% sure that the Track Topic button works properly either.

I keep trying to make time to update the forum software and you'd think with the whole lockdown thing and all I'd have that, but we're busier than ever.

Thanks Gordon. I should just pay more attention.
Thank you for hosting the whole thing anyway. It's an invaluable asset. Nothing like it elsewhere.
Best wishes, David

The track topic facility works well for me.

Track doesn't work for me.

This is a list of the few plugins available for flaskbb

https://github.com/flaskbb/flaskbb/wiki

I'm pretty sure there's more than that because in the (sadly a little outdated) docker-compose example on github it also mentions a plugin for subscribing to topics and messages, and one that stops the cacheing bug that means that sections stay flagged as having unread messages.