rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Hi, as I have a spare set of centre console side wings in black and can not find them genuine in TAN online (at least not in a condition or price) I want to give it a try in spraying them myself. Can anyone help me with a color code or color name which resembles the genuine TAN / brown color?
Tipps for spraying them are also welcomed.
Thanks in advance
KCR

Hi KCR, Do you have a photo of this colour? Are you talking about lightstone (a light beige)?

Hi roman rob, thanks for the question. No it is not light stone, there are many centre consoles / side wings available in light stone. My interior looks like this. I am searching for the color of the plastics (or one matching in tone). BTW now it is much cleaner, it´s an image when I bought the car ;-)

interior

I have the same interior and the panels are black, so not much use to you, I'm afraid. However, if you'd like to pop you spare set in the post (sorry, joking, courier) , I'll happily transfer some beer tokens.

Mine are knackered!

It's the colour that they called Tan originally and then called it Walnut on later cars but it looks much the same. It was the standard interior colour for Epson Green exterior except for the higher spec cars (SE and HSE) that got Light Stone Beige instead. No idea why but I have heard Tan referred to as dog poo brown so maybe that was it?

enter image description here

This is mine, early '95, Epsom Green HSE. But it was a European export model, so maybe that's why no Lightstone?

I've heard it called, "Biscuit" as well.