rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Moving this thread is very from “another” forum!!

So, I have just completed my checks of the door latch wiring and noticed the stereo sound only coming from the rear. Checked fuses, all ok.

Today decided to take doors all apart again to check I’d refitted properly. Put radio on to keep me company and noticed the sound is working fine now....

Great till the next time but anyone got any ideas where to check? I know there’s a plug in the kick panel which corrodes but that wouldn’t affect both sides together would it?

I’ve got a 2000 vogue with HK and sub in boot...

You are likely to have the door amps which you will see with the door panel off (fag packet sized box mounted lower down the door next to the bass speaker). That is supplied with power from the door outstations (the other box mounted at the top of the door). Door outstations get their power from Fuse 9 in the BeCM fuse panel. This feed doesn't go through the connector behind the kick panel but through one higher up at the end of the rubber tube between door and A post, however, as you say, a problem there would only affect one side not both.