rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

hi peeps, first time in and i anted to say hello.
ive a 1999 P38 DHSE Auto.
absolutely love it and use it all the time.
hope your all having a good weekend.
happy landrovering!!
mark.

Hi Mark, welcome. I think you'll find that the most knowledgable (not me) P38 people are here and very ready to help.

Welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome! It's your round by the way ;)

Welcome, you're not the only one that uses their car all the time. I set off in mine at 08;00 on Friday and stopped driving it at 01:30 Sunday morning, continuous for 41.5 hours, except for fuel and food stops......

Despite what some people think, they can be reliable if you look after them and you'll find the people to help you keep them that way on here.

Hello Mark

Welcome aboard
I've got a 99 vogue se in Oxford blue and I don't have LPG not want it And I use mine every day for work/pleasure --- I've also got a 97 discovery 300 TDI which will take over work duty as my vogue is too nice for getting mucky all the time ---- p38s are great if looked after or can be a complete s#*t box if neglected ---- they were a top range vehicle when new but now due to neglected examples being greater than well kept ones means they're cheap which is bit of a thing really ---- why spend thousands on a later model which isn't as good in my opinion

Welcome.
Nice to see another doozle owner :)

Welcome!