rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

No words.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Land-Rover-Range-Rover/303691241715?hash=item46b56898f3:g:G~gAAOSwAchfLEup

He'll be waiting a while to get even 1/4 that price!

There are still ridiculously priced P38's and Classics that are an the bay now that were on when I bought my P38 three years ago!!

Wishful thinking!

he may be waiting a long time, but it is nice rig .

Ad says he has $168,000 in receipts for work on it.....
I would like to see those.

Every time I see the word "truck" used for something other than a ... "truck" is supposed to be, this type of image comes to mind ... :-)

enter image description here

I think the bonnet and rear tailgate emblems are not the ones for the period, but this seems to be a common mistake during "restoration". Pity they did not go the extra (little) bother of repainting axles and suspension arms ...

Also, whether this is something that varied with the market or not I don't know, but a soft dash LSE over here would have had the Brooklands style bumpers and not the chrome ones like on that. Must admit it's very nice and would fetch decent money. Over here you'd be looking at maybe 40k max?

I agree it's too much, but the (bigger) American market seems to have a bigger potential 'spread' of price/value,... I used to watch Fast & Loud and the price a vehicle fetched seemed to be as much what someone would pay as tied to any notion of value. Then again top price for an S1 on ebay at present is £99,950, hard to see the 50K difference between it and the next one down in 'value' terms?

That's what happens ---- I blame these car shows on TV were they go on about how bought cheap /did it up / sold for huge profit ------ mate of mine got 3door classic I'm helping to restore in new year

The seller claims to have put $160,000 worth of work into it!
Would like to see the receipts for that...... of course he probably charges $100 an hour labor and all that hourly work time was spent trying to remove the “O” ring in the heater matrix....
Let me get my camera and some thoughtful, descriptive words together and list the LINLEY with a reserve of $500,000!!!!
Worlds gone mad.....

Be careful, someone might buy it!