rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

I've got classic signs of a blend motor not working (not getting max heat from vents). Would the HVAC display show any errors or DTCs on Nanocom for this? I dont want to rip the dash out if it's not this.

PS, ever worked on an Audi? The blend motors are all nicely colour coded and easily accessible!!!

P38 are colour coded too. There's a bit of coloured tape around the cable, Grey on the distribution, Blue on Left and naff all on the Right.

There are odd occasions where there are faults that the Nanocom can read but doesn't bring up the book symbol. You can use the Nanocom to check that the blend motors are using all of their travel in the HEVAC - Utilities menu. You can command them to drive from one extreme to the other and watch them go from 0% to 100% (or 105% as one of mine shows). If they are moving over the full range then maybe you have a restriction or low flow through the heater matrix (LPG vaporiser plumbed in parallel if you have one?) so you are getting as much as it can supply but it doesn't have a lot in the first place. What value is the Nano showing for heater core temperature (HEVAC - Inputs - Values)?

Thanks, I'll have a look later when I have thawed out a bit!