rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

I've got a pair of nearly-new Britpart front shocks from my P38.

When i bought it, i thought the front shocks were blown, so ordered some new ones. When i went to install them i realised the bottom mounting for one of them had come undone, and there wasnt anything wrong with the shocks, they just werent attached.

I fitted my new ones anyway, and when i removed them realised the shocks were almost new looking.

They're cheapy britpart ones, but i figured they'd do someone to get thru an MOT or whatever. I've had them on ebay for 99p and they didnt sell, twice. So before i chuck them in the bin, does anyone want them? Just cover the postage and they're yours.

I saw the title and thought you were looking for some. I replaced my fronts as I'd already done the rears and when the front axle was swapped Marty said he thought one of the fronts seemed a little weak. Bought the OE Boge units to find they are exactly the same as the ones I was taking off. So if anyone wants a secondhand pair of Boge fronts, I've got them too.

You can't get rid of Britpart shocks almost for free. Now that's a shock (or says something about the manufacturer).

I'd say keep them on the shelf for mentioned reason, note made.