rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Anyone have an idea of the part number or generic clip- the 4 that hold the brake light trim panel into the upper tailgate?
I imagine they're similar to the cheese headed ones that hold the door trims in place, but with a mushroom head. Wouldn't know for sure cos my broken panel was siliconed on and all I have is a mushroom head top rattling around inside.
Microcat computer is once again where I'm not otherwise I could look them up!

If you mean the one that goes along the full width of the bottom of the upper tailgate, mines held on with 4 self tappers????

Microcat shows self tappers too.

Didn't explain too well! Not the self taps that hold the 2 parts together through the metal lug.
The parts I'm looking for are the push clips which sit in the 4 sockets that I've ringed in red in the pic and push into the tailgate frame, like the cheesehead ones do in the door trims.
enter image description here

Looks like yours might be different to mine. I've got 4 self tappers slightly higher up and looking through the hole where the light goes, I can't see the fixing points you've marked. From memory when I last had it off (no idea when or why), once the self tappers were out I think it just fell off. I know the top section is only held on with self tappers from when I was getting to the rear washer tube.

Ah well, if all else fails, out with the Tiger Seal!
I'm never going to have to take it off again anyway :-)

I'm sure any bodyshop will have them in various sizes.