rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Hi folks,
I have an engine light coming on regularly. When I check the codes I get P0327 and P0332, Knock background noise low, I have removed both sensors and cleaned the connectors and checked the wiring and it all looks good. I tried replacing the sensors with a second hand set and I still keep getting the engine light coming on. I have just ordered a new set of sensors and they should be here next week. Has any one else ever had these codes come up? If the back ground noise is low does that mean my engine is too quiet? But I think it would be more likely an electrical fault.
Thanks,
Alan

I suspect the error indicates that the ECU isn’t seeing a signal from them (i.e. no noise) when it expects to, so yes, your wiring might be the issue.

Hi Marshall,
yes I will fit the new sensors when they turn up, as that is quick and easy. Then if it is still playing up I will do some testing on the pins at the ecu. Other than this problem my P38 has been running really well. Or should I not say things like that or it might break down tomorrow.
Thanks,
Alan