rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Anyone know the part number for the clips which hold on the pillar trims?

Yes I know I can get some bent corroded ones from a scrapyard.

Ordered these but they don't look quite right.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0197N720G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_Z68BQF1YGBK17K7XX75W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Also what is the black foam tape they use to stop them rattling? I'm guessing PVC insulating take will do but if I can get the right stuff...

Clips look to be close enough to fit, even if you have to attack then with a pair of long nose pliers to adjust them. The tape is cloth so I would think cloth insulating tape, the sort of stuff that used to be used before PVC and is still used in some circumstances would do it, see https://www.amazon.co.uk/fabric-electrical-tape/s?k=fabric+electrical+tape

Use normal cloth tape, 3M or similar, much better than PVC/insulating tape in 99% of the cases.
The way these vehicles were put together, wiring wise, is appalling.

If you feel unable to find these clips anywhere, try to find part no. EYC10008L "clip-trim retention", should be common to other LR models. Still ...go to a breaker I am sure for a couple smokes, coffee or a beer, you will leave with a handfull or two.
Usually they go out with the trim piece, but often remain in the hole in the body, directly with the (now broken) plastic trim tab. Small, long-nose pliers or two small scredrivers working in unison are needed to take them out. Work one side only, the plop out easily - sometimes they fly out as well lol.

Thanks both!

I recently did my roof lining so had to take all of the pillar trims off. One or two of the tabs on the back side of the trim, where the clips push onto, got broke. For what it is worth, they are easily fixable with a soldering iron and a length of ABS filament. Helpful if you fish out the broken tab from car body and join it back.