New Member here !
Many thanks to Gordon who helped me with the registration.
I own a 1993 RRC Vogue SE for a while now. I did not know much about mechanics but this had always been my dream car. It's my only car, we usually drive around 15000km per year. (it was 130000 tkm when I bought it). The car had no structural rust but some works needed to be done. A local club is helping me a lot (as in, doing the real work while I try to figure out what's going on).
What has been done so far :
- New head gasket,
- Deep maintenance ( block joints, carter, filters, plugs, some hoses, all belts, transfer box fluid change, new battery, etc)
- New steering column.
- Removed EAS and converted to coil spring.
- Removed the fried seat ECU and wired the commands directly to the seat motors, replaced some missing knobs.
- New brakes.
- New cruise control air pump.
- New Idle air control valve.
- New tyres.
- New exhaust.
- New H/L transfer box knob.
- New tailgate handle.
- New windscreen washer pump.
- Fixed a leak on one A/C segment.
I have yet to start all the cosmetic works, but I'd rather have everything related to the car operations working perfectly first.