This is a weird one.
Just switched the valve block in Sooz' car. We also refurbed the air dryer to get rid of the powder and cleaned the pipes.
Her compressor had died so we reconditioned and refitted it But it wouldn't run even when we used a jumper in the relay. We swapped in the compressor from my car and that worked fine. BUT... it never stops running, the system won't pressurise. It won't even rise from the bump stops to Access.
Since the new valve block is from eBay with an X8R kit fitted it's an unknown quantity.
We've made the classic error of changing so many things in one go we have no idea where the point of failure is. Have a Nanocom but no clue what to look for.
I've sprayed everything except the bottom air dryer collet with leak detector. Nothing. Can't feel any air leak by hand.