rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

hi folks I'm thinking about putting wind deflectors on our RRS (I know not a p38) just wondering what are people's go to brands been looking at a few just not sure if to go for the stick on ones or the ones that come with the holders ?

Hi, I have the Heko on my RRP38, they have clips and go in the window channel. They are let's say acceptable.
I would like to try something else though, I had in the past ClimAir on the D1 and they were better built.

the ones I was looking at had the clips that go in to the window channel I wasn't to sure it they would be ok or weather to go for the ones that stick on the side of the door trim

I had some from bearmach on my L322. They were held in place with 3m tape. They were solid once fitted but didn’t work particularly well!

a few people have said that they don't work to well on RR

i have small stick on ones that fit the p38 , they stop the noise when the window is just cracked , no thumping in the ears
PS stuck on properly they will not come off , use the prepping fluid .

mad-as wrote:

i have small stick on ones that fit the p38 , they stop the noise when the window is just cracked , no thumping in the ears
PS stuck on properly they will not come off , use the prepping fluid .

thats the sort of thing I'm looking for I normally have window open a little when driving