rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Anyone know the size of the O ring that goes on the metal cooling pipe that plugs into inlet manifold?
No time before Xmas to order the genuine article and have it here so am going to have to go for a best guess and the original's in 3 bits.
The groove is 19 dia mm x 3mm. OD of pipe is 22.67mm
O ring looks like it could be 2.5mm
Long shot, I know...

22mm diameter, 2.5mm thickness. Someone should sticky that.

It's ERR6434 ( back with Microcat now!)

Crossed in the mail Gordon! Thanks for that

The O ring sits in a V shaped recess between flange and manifold, it does not slide in so it will be tight when the size is approx. The 3 bolts hold it tight.

Same as the heater core O rings, as it happens.

Not on this one, I don't think, Tony.
It sits in a U channel (red arrow) with one bolt on flange to hold in.
enter image description here

Ferryman wrote:

The O ring sits in a V shaped recess between flange and manifold, it does not slide in so it will be tight when the size is approx. The 3 bolts hold it tight.

Orangebean wrote:

Anyone know the size of the O ring that goes on the metal cooling pipe that plugs into inlet manifold?

Sorry Mark, I thought you ment the metal outlet to top rad hose, this is the heater return (as the name says) you are showing and that is different.
Tony.

No probs Tony. I typed my original question in a rush last night as wanted to try to get the o ring sorted before my local bearing factors closed. Didn't explain it very well until I had a chance to open Microcat.

And Rimmers badged it wrong, it is the heater FEED hose from manifold.