rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Not sure if anyone else has seen one yet, but saw one of these today

enter image description here

Possibly the strangest looking vehicle to have ever carried the Range Rover name. Admittedly, I've always though the Ejoke should really be the Land Rover Freelander Mk3 (or is it 4?) and not sully the Range Rover name but this thing is just plain weird. Looks even worse with the roof up.

Remember them saying they were going to do a convertable RR. Is it an Evoque with a soft top as I really dislike the Evoque.

Yup, an Evoque with a cloth roof. Can't find a decent picture online but the rear window is tiny and it looks really bottom heavy if you know what I mean. There's far too much bodywork below the waistline and a very low roof above.

Well it does improve their awful rear view vision; Might even buy one when Climate Change/Global Warming kicks in....

And it iooks even more like a shoe with no roof so I am guessing this is just Victoria Beckham's influence again......?

LR say it is a "convertible for all seasons" so it must have 8" of Rockwool insulation in its double-skinned hood !

http://www.landroverusa.com/vehicles/rr-evoque-luxury-crossover/convertible/gallery.html

Due to that lack of shots of the hood it must be really hideous too.....

Found one.......

Oh dear... I know it says Range Rover on the back but it looks more like a old Saab 9-3 convertible now.... Verdict ? 4/10 - 'Must try harder'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dIWoVBZQb0

They may have got away with a folding metal roof though...

Saw one a few weeks back over here, Its just wrong.

Now you mention it, here's my old SAAB. More than a passing resemblance:

davew wrote:

Oh dear... I know it says Range Rover on the back but it looks more like a old Saab 9-3 convertible now.... Verdict ? 4/10 - 'Must try harder'...

Hmm, do you think they went to a soft top manufacturer and asked if they'd got something on the shelf that would fit a hole about this big?

A poorly photoshopped Golf 1 cabrio...

Saw one a few months back, didn't mention as I don't like them at all, the sport is squashed enough, then they come up with super squashed. And put a Range Rover badge on it, if I had to choose a convertible, it wouldn't be one of those,,

Oh wow. I didn't think it would be possible to make a car that was already so fugly, just that bit more fuglier...

LR creativity amazes once again.