rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

i have had several P38's through the years now but at the moment I only have a Supercharged 4.2 Sport.
But I am still into the electronics of the car as aI have I little business producing things and does revere engineering.
I make stand alone immo of programmers for the diesel and for the gems engine and the TD5 engines. One of my side projects for a long while has been the BECM RED pluss project. It is a brand new PCB set for the BECM with new processor and IO. It is open source and layers you get in control! Also brings in some new fiøunctions as lazy flashers, new remote that unlocks rear hatch, clock and temp in instrument.
I also work on 2 other p38 specific boxes. One that connects to the BECM plugs and let's you open superlocked doors and one You have to open the BECM and connect to the boards using a push on bracket to read eka and stored codes. It also lets you reset alarmed state.
I am a Norwegian that has emigrated to Bulgaria and lives a happy life near the black sea in Burgas and have my own electronic workshop . My base is from the C64 and Amiga hacker community. Zeb Crusaders is my handle.

Those are interesting projects.
I know there are more than a few folks out here that would love to see an updated Becm.
Welcome to the pub!

Those sound like fascinating projects!! Best of luck making them go :)

ZebCRS, I see that you have a mention on DemoZoo, but that just mentions various music projects. I see that you go back quite a long way, being involved in music projects. It is a bit of a change to go to designing software for P38's but I, for one, would be interested to see if you have a better option for the P38 diesel, than the Nanocom programmer.

Pierre3.

What a curious thing that the 'pub' it's got two members who hail from remote and tiny Bulgaria, and that are into P38s :-)
Indeed worth noting.
Awaiting these developments, there is always interest to 'upgrade' some aspects to the XXI century ...