rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

The front passenger door will not open from the inside handle or the outside handle, when you open from the inside the actual door lock unlocks but the door dose not open . i have tried to remove door card but that's not possible unless you destroy the card as it is behind the rubber door seal. i am not familiar with this model as it's not my car , the owner has asked me to look at it for him as no one will touch it, eg it's a range rover . if ripping the door card is how it's done then i will do that , dose anyone have a better way of doing this, open to any ideas.

On a P38 you can take the rear door off for access and cut through the loop the door latch catches on. That at least allows you to open the door and get the door card off to get at it. No idea if you can do the same on an L322 though.

a had a quick look at that this morning and it might just be possible , it may be the less destructive way as removing the door card may not give me access to the lock anyway.

ok so i tackled this issue yesterday , looked at several options from cutting the lock to destroying the door card. in the end i had the cutters in hand and couldn't quit get the cutters around the door card as they are quit thick so i just popped the card of around the window and ripped it off and low and behold it came off in one piece, I'm putting it down to dumb luck, so to do this you have to remove the 4 screws that hold on the panel and remove the seat , pop of the clips at the top of the window grab the panel in the middle and just pull, pull it out enough to unclip the inside door handle then pull some more and unclip all the wiring at the top of the door card and then keep pulling until it comes off. i broke of several plastic mounts and plastic yellow clips, also separated the plastic piece across the top of the door card, all of this was simply glued back together with contact cement glue. the original glue was just hot glue , i just glued it on without to much cleaning just cut of the the daggy bits. as for the lock issue i think it was an assembly problem from owner who had replaced the outer cable for outside handle , i dont think it was seated properly in the lock , so all is good now .
hope this is helpful if some one else has this issue .