rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

What does this mean? Also ENGINE DIABLED. I tried my EKA with the door key, nothing, no lights flashing. I entered my EKA into Nanocom. It says Nanocom has instructed the BeCM to reset the alarm state, but dash still gives the same warnings. My fob lights flash when I press them, but the car doesn’t recognize anything.

Also Nanocom says right front door super locked. It isn’t super locked as I can manually unlock and open it, but BeCM seems to think it is superlocked. (LHD vehicle).

And Central Door Locking isn’t working, the drivers door will lock and unlock with the key, but no other door locks or unlocks. Also with the door open, I can push the lock button down on any door and slam it shut, it stays locked.

Okay, I tried the wait 30 minutes deal, then retried the EKA and all is good now. I must have messed up the EKA entry before.

Keycode Lockout comes up if the alarm has been triggered, the battery disconnected (or gone flat or you got the EKA wrong more than 3 times) and is reconnected. As you have found, you just need to be patient.

Thanks Richard. Patience…