rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

My driver door wouldn’t shut earlier it was like the catch wasn’t engaging I messed about with the switch and got it to lock somehow guess what now it won’t unlock is there anyway to get the door open to take the door card off to see what’s going on

When the catch wasn't engaging chances are the horseshoe shaped lever on the end of the cable from the interior handle has stuck at one end of it's travel. Now you have got it to latch, I suspect it is still stuck so won't open. If you open the window fully and peer down the side of it, you should be able to see the latch. If you can use something to poke down and get it to move, then the door will open normally.

Thanks I got the door open but have found the issue to be the cable itself has snapped at the internal pull end does anyone have a link to get one or a second hand one?

I sourced one on EBay pretty pricey but when you gotta have it… suck it up buttercup

Yes, it is bloody expensive for what it is. You used to be able to buy Bowden cable by the foot from cycle shops so you could make one up but most of these have disappeared leaving the likes of Halfords.