rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Would anyone have 4 or 5 spare plastic door trim "pins" or "clips" that are used to attach the door cards to the door frame on the P38? They are easy to identify if you have the door card off as they are about an inch long and either green or clear plastic, cone shaped and ribbed...
When removing my card, four of mine disintegrated or broke, in spite of my best efforts.
I'll gladly pay for them plus worldwide shipping. Vehicle drives well without the card, but it's unsightly.
Thanks
James

Do you mean the conical ones there the conical bit fits into the socket on he door and have a sort of cup on the other end that fits onto a sort of button looking thing on the door card? If these are the ones you mean, I've got red ones and blue ones if that is any help......

Or some of them may even be yellow, I'd need to have a look.

Is it these you are after?

enter image description here

If it is, then I've got them in different colours but if you want to see if you can get them locally (or on eBay or similar), the part number is MWC9134.

Thems is the ones.
Thanks for the part number, was able to get 14 on line for $4 incl shipping.

Now would you have received service like that over on the other side? No, they'd have told you to go and look in Rave lol

No, RRTH would have deleted the thread and sent a PM saying that things for sale and wanted should be in the For Sale and Wanted section. I know, I once offered someone a spare ABS pressure switch I had and that is exactly what happened.

However, there would have been two pages of discussion on what exactly it was that was being asked for and being told you can buy something that will do the job in Home Depot.......