rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Do the electric seats have height adjustment?

I feel i'm sitting too high, I've tried to adjust the seats but pushing the lever down seems to tip the seat base rather than actually lowering it. Maybe i'm doing something wrong!

The bit thats really puzzling me is i'm sure it was fine until the missus drove it and spent about 5 minute pissing about with the seat control and now it feels jacked up! I need to figure out the memory functions so i can store my position!

The front and rear of the seat base are controlled independently.

If you dip the front and then the back (opposite ends of the same button) you'll effectively lower the whole seat.

cheers, will try that this evening!

I like mine quite high but with the rear slightly lower. Gives me a great view of the road and increases the support under the back of my legs.

Download RAVE. The owners manual is in there. Seats, mirrors, memory, everything you'll possibly want to adjust....
http://rangerovers.pub/static/rave.zip

Sorted!

Rutland: I'm fairly tall and found that i was sorta ducking down to look under the sun visor.

Seems if you push the whole switch down it moves the front and back motors simultaneously. Somehow when i tried that the other day only the front was dipping and i couldnt figure out what was going on. When you do back only, it sorta feels like your adjusting the seat back so i ruled that out, but played around and realised the headrest switch also did the back angle!

I've actually got the paper owners manual, i should go dig it out and RTFM! :P

Cheers Guys.

Orangebean wrote:

Download RAVE.

This sounds familiar... where did I hear this again?

But at least he's not telling anyone to read it, just download it......

Ferry/ Gilbertd- you're right, I'm now RROB :)