rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

I'm obviously having a senior moment, but can't work out how to (easily) remove the injector multiplugs. The wire spring clip seems to be on the wrong way so you can't push it in to spring the arms of the clip out.
The lugs on the body of the injector don't look like they were designed to be pushed in.
Trying to get to the open ends of the spring clip to bend outwards is beyond my eyesight!
Ideas please? Feel free to tell me I'm being dumb if you like!!
enter image description here
enter image description here

OK- I've found a way to do it- probably not the designed way, but i can get a small pick inside the spring and pull it out sideways enough to get the connector off.
Not very elegant though...

If there the push in type , and facing the wrong way, give the injector a twist.

Thanks Chris. Now I've got them off turns out they're the piggyback loom connectors rather than the original loom ones (which ARE the press in to release type).
So I've got Mr or Mrs Zavoli to thank for that stupid design. Managed to get them all off without pinging any clips to a part of the workshop where I'd never find them again as well!

First alarming post (let my coffee get cold) 14:03, second post (problem solved) 14:15.
C'mon Mark, you need a break! (or let Marty solder new connectors to it, he's very keen in that)
Tony.

I'm considering dumping the piggyback LPG connectors and cutting in to the loom instead. It's a nasty messy arrangement.
Depends whether I can work myself up into enough of a throwing tools paddy about it.

I've got the same connectors on mine, I just wiggle them from side to side while pulling on them. Wiggling them causes the spring on one side to release and pulling causes the other side to let go.