Hi guys I am not that good with computers editing etc but up until yesterday I thought I had a big problem coming my way and just want to share what I think resolved the matter for future help, also I am now going to start the LPG fault on her which seems to have now been there since I bought the car just over 12 months ago.

I am going to copy and paste the post I have placed at the end of "new problems clonks and stutters" below this post.

Thank you for all your input as well.

All I have left ( at the moment ! ) is the rich running on 1 bank (-25) when on LPG and I have just ordered a lead should be here tomorrow (AC STAG 300-8) to try and sort it out, as an ametuer I am starting from the lowest level possible and hope to be able to resolve the issue with a posotive outcome at the end of this post where I have fixed it ! and then maybe anyone in my area running the same system ( as there seems to be a lack of LPG support for this system down here ) I may be able to help as well.

My copy and paste ;

In a previous post I did about rough running and continuing on here about the splutter I replaced the TPS bought from GSF new about 6 weeks ago, anyway she ran afterward the same now I know due to the misfire caused by fuel trims being rich on LPG (running on liquid gold at the moment !) anyway after about 3 to 4 weeks she developed the stutter and its like taking your foot off before yanking it down and worse at cruising speed with a proper stutter but no real pattern to it and seeing as I had done coil packs plugs (twice) leads and air leak tests were getting worried a compression test was next and a broken valve spring or the kind was going to be my next job, even harder to understand were the fact that she runs well for a 4.6 ( hard to believe I know in my case ) and is actually quick ( which is harder to believe ) at all ranges even in lazy mode and has seen many TDi's off away from the lights plenty of poke on country lanes ( not as much as body roll ! )so found it hard to have a compression issue.
Anyway today on the way to do the trans box she was getting progressively almost to the stage where I could not be bothered with the swap, anyhow some way we carry on and up on the ramp she went box out box in and down again ( about 2 hours ) as I drove her out firing on all 8 she started her stutter again worse after fitting the trans box than before ! (horror time wasted more time) I then decided that it may be MAF so disconnected it again on petrol and still the same no change at all running the same as before, so I then changed the TPS back to the old one before checking codes which showed MAF ( where I had disconnected it ) but apart from that all clear ( snap on reader ) I then headed off on the test drive ( scary these days ! ) and waited for the stutter you all know what its like its gonna happen and you just wait for it ! well guess what ? no stutter in 20 miles at all ! so am assuming the TPS new one is dead !
Now I could have gone on and on here looking for it as I had already replaced it but a stroke of luck I though lets see and it seems to have worked................fingers crossed and I will keep an update on this for everyone to see as I think its only fair on all those that help out with advice.

So now the LPG system to sort out, seriously thinking about taking the time and miles to see Simon as advice on here is about as good as it gets and I thank you all for that (if we meet you will understand I really do mean it ) and getting him to sort her out, love the car so much done so much just my budget is getting low.