rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

So, there's this shopping mall near me to which, on occasion, I am forced by circumstance to visit.

The car park is accessed via a five storey left hand up-ramp.

Maybe five times out ten when I park up and lock, with a happy click of solenoids, she drops to access height. As soon as I start up, back to normal in seconds.

This only ever happens at this single location.

The car park was fitted with a vehicle sensing system above each slot around the same time as I reverted to EAS. Don't know if there's a correlation or if I should get a gecko to live in the '38 to ward off the evil spirits.

Any thoughts?

Supernatural would be my guess. My EAS is very well behaved but at very odd times I have noticed it do strange things when parked. I can park up and 99 times out of 100 it stays at whatever height it was running at. A couple of clicks to lower the drivers side to compensate for my weight getting out of that side but that's it. Then on the 1 time in 100, there's lots of clicks and it drops down to motorway height. Maybe yours is just getting dizzy doing those 5 circles on the ramp?

So it's a gecko you use in the Philippines is it? I've got a cousin who lives in Thailand and there they use some sort of flowers to ward off evil spirits. His (Thai) wife insisted that he had his car blessed by the local holy man before she let him use it though so that has probably given it some sort of blanket cover.

That's kinda the way I'm leaning as well. Not a real issue, but a strange one.

Aye, Gecko's are well known for their anti-spirit properties. We have several wandering around the apartment and nary a ghost in sight, so I have to assume that these small and insignificant lizards are fully capable of holding back the massed denizens of hell. Amazing.

Getting your car blessed in Thailand is standard practice. I think it's a substitute for buying fully comprehensive insurance! It doesn't seem to work quite so well here. The Missus had her Hateful Fortuner blessed by a priest when she bought it. Since then it's been in three accidents, had two front tyres slashed and both sides keyed. He's not coming near mine!