rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

I need/want to pot some spade terminals in a plastic connector, that will be subject to relatively high temperatures - around 100c (guess what, ha).

So far as I'm aware, most 2 part epoxy resins won't remain all that solid that hot. Any suggestions on something that will bond and hold up well?

would intumescent sealant work?

I've not come across it - I need something that will go relatively hard to stop the terminals moving or coming loose with vibration. If it sets quite firmly, then it might do?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/J-B-High-Heat-Temperature-Resistant-Worlds-Strongest-Epoxy-Putty-/222468597708

aye. The stuff Richard says. Never thought but exhaust paste would do the job. Intumescent sealant is fire silicone. Use it in building trade in high heat applications like boilers and fires. Mapei dona high temperature one that goes up to 1200 degrees.

That must be similar to the stuff my mates at the local tyre/exhaust place use these days instead of gun gum type exhaust pastes. Had my reservations about it at first (huh using silicone on exhausts...), stuff they use even smells like normal silicone when it's going off (vinegar) - but seems to work well, does retain some elasticity though like normal silicone.