rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

The good?

A major Land Rover parts supplier has opened in the Philippines.

The bad?

It's Britpart!

I wonder if there's a huge warehouse complex full of parts there, which at least means you'll cut out the wait for shipping their cr@p via a dealer in UK?
I imagine it's more of an agency where you'll go in, be told "it's not in stock" and have to wait for it to be shipped from UK.

There are some parts they can't get wrong (although I did once buy a Britpart hose only to find there was no way it would fit as it was too small diameter) and others are OE but just supplied through them. Problem is, you don't know the bad from the not so bad......

Orangebean wrote:

I imagine it's more of an agency where you'll go in, be told "it's not in stock" and have to wait for it to be shipped from UK.

Well that won't differentiate them their competitors. That's what they all say! Except of course, nobody actually bothers to order them.

I suppose if I was really stuck, then they could come in handy. Problem here is that there are so few P38's, and I think most of those here were personal imports, so my guess is they'll be concentrating on later models, as sold through Land Rover Manila.

Still, I'll pop my head in for a gander next time I'm passing .

I've had wrong bits from "name brand" aftermarket suppliers. I can't in all honesty say that Britpart are all that bad.