rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Had an email from a mate, asking if I knew anyone who was interested in a 2002 Vogue SE...

He's seen an ad for it, but thought I'd either be interested ( I am, but money, space, and time are all against me at the moment) - listed at £2250 and apparently just needs a window switchpack and the heater core O-rings doing...

It's in North Wales, and apparently MOT'd till June 2018, no advisories, all manuals, 2 keys.
Black in colour, and the guy who has it says he wants it to go to a loving home only!

If anyone is interested, then let me know and I'll see if I can find any other info about it/who the seller is etc...

Marty

That'll be this one then:
enter image description here
On Facebook in one of the P38 Groups. There's a feeding frenzy going on for it :)

I know someone whose looking for one, if you could get a number would be good, I don't do FB, I like being untraceable,lol

Looking at the FB page, she's doing the selling purely through Facebook Messenger Chris.
Modern times eh?!

I think my mate has FB, I'll show him and let him search for it, seems a bit cheap,, I'm wondering why.
O-rings and switch pack aren't exactly major problems

It was VERY cheap initially Chris- originally offers around £1750. It was pointed out to her that she was ripping herself off and she moved the offers price up.
It's still cheap now, BUT no interior pictures. If its been trashed inside and the VSE sparkly bits are missing or the DSP/ Nav don't work that knocks the value back a bit.
And she didn't want to sell me the tailgate badge :)

That looks like it from the pictures I was emailed.

I'm not on most of the Facebook groups anymore so couldn't find the original listing to put a link up to. I got sick of every other post being some 'breaker' hocking off 'tested' parts for silly money, or posts starting with "What's this worth" or "Just testing the water".... If you can't do dome research on what your vehicle is worth and name a price you want for it, then sod off!

How true!
I just "lurk" on there to keep an eye out for interesting parts and stuff. Its also good for tracking literacy levels and sitting back watching the fights that break out. More entertaining than a dull night on TV

no10chris wrote:

But the O rings are to some people, it's a huge job that is going to take days to do. My record is down to 26 minutes.......

Orangebean wrote:

Its also good for tracking literacy levels and sitting back watching the fights that break out. More entertaining than a dull night on TV

Oh so true.

Gilbertd wrote:

no10chris wrote:

But the O rings are to some people, it's a huge job that is going to take days to do. My record is down to 26 minutes.......

My first set took me an hour 20. A bit quicker than what LR estimate, next time I'll be quicker, I made up a sleeve ( cut up a screen wash bottle) for the cut vent so slotted back in easily.
But I can see if they follow the remove the dash lark it would take a while, I'm like the rest of us here, if we can do it easier and quicker I'm up for that 😁