rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Out and about today, I got the guy at Halfords to check my battery.

Came back at 403 when it should be 600 he said. Reckons battery is on it's way out. I'm inclined to agree as it's relatively easy to drain if i'm working in it and have the doors open and wot not.

The guy offered me this or this. I happen to have a 10% off code too which is nice. However, eurocarparts have 30% off at the minute. Not sure what size will fit in. The one that's in now is a fairly small size Bosch one. The one in my last car was massive. Anyone know the maximum dimensions that'll fit and/or recommend a battery??

Ta much!

Here you go....
http://www.batterymegastore.co.uk/hankook-mf31-1000.html
As fitted by a few on here. Physically about as big as you can fit in. More aH and CCA than those Halfords ones. Next day delivery to your door. 4 year warranty.

Sorted.

Found a 10% discount code for them and then found I already had £13 in paypal account. Happy days.

Thanks Orangebean.

I bought mine on eBay for around 40quid, 4yr warranty, not had any problems in last 2 yrs.. looks like there upto 60 now (Lucas 069/072)

Battery arrived yesterday. It's a right beast compared to the little Bosch that was on. fits spot on.

Cheers Orangebean.