rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Could you possibly take a picture of something for me?

Yes... when I get home in a fortnight ;)

What you need a pic of?

But I want to know nowwwwwwwwwwww :)

If I could get a picture of looking down between the grille and the bar, that would be handy. Trying to picture the gap between the bar and the grille, and where the brackets protrude etc.

I'll get a pic or two later today Sloth. Bit dark at the moment!

Here you go.
Not sure they'll help much- not a great deal to see apart from a murky space and some dead leaves and moss...

enter image description here

You must have great fun when it comes to changing the headlamp wiper blades...

Smiler wrote:

You must have great fun when it comes to changing the headlamp wiper blades...

The reason I've got all the junk on the front is to stop the headlight wiper blades from escaping when my back's turned. Tricky little customers!

The side wings on the nudge bars are only held on by a couple of bolts, as are the light guards.

You tease Sloth- you get all excited about getting immediate pictures, I rush out and take some for you and....
nothing
No clues about what your latest project is. I think you should share!

Thanks OB :)

I have acquired a nudge bar, although it is in need of some repair. The upper mountings of the side wings are badly rusted, which has started the adjacent bits of the A frame rusting too. So I need to try and slow down/stop that and then find some way of repairing the foam on the back (thinking pourable PU rubber or foam maybe?).

I'll take some pictures of it later, its currently in bits in my crappy garage while I await supplies.

I wasn't sure how the light bar/bracket fitted, but now I see how it works. Can't have a nudge bar without lights.... it just looks like its missing something.