rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Title says it all...

It seems to work that way in opening time but not in oily bits or electrikery.

They do in mine. The pinned/ starred items in Oily and Leccy will always be at the top though. Following those the others appear in last post order

I'm the same, if I click oily bits I get a complete mixture, nothing in order of posts. It's all over the place

I wonder if it's a browser thing?
I'm running Firefox 56.0 on a steam powered Windows 7 Pro desktop. My Oily Bits looks like this as soon as I select it...
enter image description here

All in order on Mac Safari 11.0

Clive

All in order on Firefox 52.3 on Windows XP Pro.

All in order on mine as well. I use iPad and an iMac usually with google chrome. Just checked and using safari all is in order as well.
Rob.

I'll try another browser. Currently using Chrome in W10.

Lpgc wrote:

I'll try another browser. Currently using Chrome in W10.

Firefox on Windows 10 is fine here.

Shouldn't be a browser thing since the post order is determined by the way the server looks at the database. If you've got really odd stuff happening, please screenshot it and email it to me.

The posts are ordered with stickies at the top, and in order of date of last post.

Email of my oily bits sent Gordon, sorry for the delay, busy busy...

Edit - But you know what... I may have overlooked the fact my results at the top of the list are stickies!

P.s. I'm not in the habit of sending pics of my oily bits and the only pics of others oily bits I'd appreciate in return will be from ladies lol.