rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Afternoon all,

Just finished the RR airbag change, the old one was leaking. First time done, 2 hours start to finish. Not too bad I think. So whilst in the wheel well I noticed the drain hole in the bottom. Is it meant to have a bung in there or open to the elements?

Depends whether your tailgate/ window/ light seals/ sunroof drains are weathertight. If they are and water doesn't get in then seal the hole. Blind grommet/ duct tape whatever.
If the inside environment is wet, leave the hole open so it can drain. You just end up with stinky water sloshing around otherwise.

All of my cars have a big hole in the bottom for the pipes from the LPG tank to pass through. No idea if the original hole was smaller and it's been enlarged or if there wasn't one and ones been drilled/cut out. Can't think of anyone local that has a car not running on LPG so can't even have a look for you.

Thanks guys. I have looked on the parts catalogue and couldn't find anything so that's what I suspected. Mine is watertight I just end up with road crap blowing up into the hole