rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

As I am meandering down to Sicily in the next couple of months, SWMBO offered to pay for a new disc for me as quite often my disc has me 'going off road'. So I looked at the site my system told me to go to for updates ...................... then rang LR at Market Rasen. It would seem the latest disc made for my car is 2011-12 and the cost of this 6 year old disc??? 170 sodding quid!!! After 2012 LR changed over to SCDs and then USBs so basically they don't make a disc anymore.
Now I am far from mean but fukk that, no way am I paying £170 for something that is 6 yrs old .............. it will still have me going through fields, I expect.
Now over 18 months ago, I am sure someone on here said they had a disc for free, just the postage, but for the life of me I can't remember who. I know I sent my details but it just never materialised. Does that person still have a disc for sale a darned sight cheaper than £170?

I'd sell you one for £169.99 Shep, but it wouldn't work in yours. P38s are a VDO/ Dayton CD based system. L322s went all high-tech and DVD.
Try these people-
https://satnavstore.com/index.php?route=product/manufacturer/info&manufacturer_id=13

Just mailed them, cheers, OB

Disc ordered and paid for ......................... cheers OB!! £24.99 is a darned sight better than £170