rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Well - just a small update...

Have just returned home after a week and a 1000 mile round trip to Wales (and the environs), I can happily report that the 'old girl' didn't put a foot wrong.
Driving in Wales is a VERY DIFFERENT experience to driving in Norfolk and I have been introduced to a whole range of different creaks and noises - whilst these somewhat played on my paranoia, driving along at motorway speeds was a dream, so I'm assuming all is well for now!

I am planning to have her checked over prior to the MOT coming up in November as I have absolutely no point of reference as how things should sound and feel. I maybe suspect that the front diff is a bit whiney but I'm not sure?

I reckon to have averaged about 18 mpg which I'm mightily impressed with, given a roof rack and box, 4 passengers - all over 6ft, and 2 dogs! The fuel cost more than the holiday cottage accommodation!!

Hairiest part of the trip was a 'magical mystery tour' initiated by SWMBO which included a 6ft 6" narrow hump back bridge - photos to follow!

Now you know why some of us would not drive anything else. Look after them and they will look after you, there is nothing better no matter whether you are cruising along a motorway or climbing the side of a mountain.

ooh can't wait to restore and drive mine!!!

Great cars when they work 100%