rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

had troubles getting on to the site yesterday my virus software would not load up it stated that the site was under attack from something and when i turned the computer on this morning my virus software is doing it's thing on my computer this time . all clean now, did this happen to others or just isolated to me

Not to me

Yup, happened to me yesterday. Google chrome wouldn't load the site, gave an error message that said that someone was trying to steal my information, it only happened when I logged onto this site.

Actually to me the message was that the security certificate for the site (or host) was outdated/expired, thus a "warning suspicious website" notification was issued ... since I have the option to allow me control of that, I did go further regardless - knowing the site is not "suspicious"*. Other peoples' browsers might have different setups, perhaps more invasive.

• the pub in itself is not "suspicious", but the more I dig the more I think many of its denizens and content are!
    Just joking - I love this place ... wish I had more time to entertain it!

Yes, the SSL certificate expired - I think Gordon probably has it on auto-renew, but sometimes it doesn't always work.

Nothing, in this case, to be concerned about :)

Gotta love consumer AV - always trying to justify the renewal license!

Administrator

Yeah, that's my fault, the TLS certificate expired and the script that autorenews it had gone all P38 on me.

Certbot is great, though :)